Monday, December 12, 2011

Rain & Nostalgia

It's raining in Southern California and this is the ideal weather for the week of finals. Well, at least for me. Something about the rain just puts me in my study/work mode. I think it may have to do with the fact that in high school any time it would rain I would go and study at my favorite cafe. Before I started driving, everyday I would walk to my mom's work in Santa Monica and right next door it the most adorable little Italian cafe. To this day, I have no found a family owned cafe that is as charming as that one. A couple weeks ago, I took a drive and stopped by there to order my favorite thing on their menu: Their Tuna Special and a Honey Vanilla Latte.


So on a rainy day like this, I crave a hot cup of coffe and delicious sandwhich.  Food and coffee is defintely the way to my heart.

Stay dry if it's raining in your part of the world,
-Valerie

No comments: