Monday, December 19, 2011

What Happened to Goodbye?

After a weekend of well deserved rest, it's back to work. Since school is out, I'll be working full time until the Spring semester starts. So since the work load at the office is very light, I've brought the book I've been itching to read since summer: Sarah Dessen's What Happened To Goodbye. One of my all time favorite authors, so it's so nice to finally sit and read books that I've been itching to read. I hope to finish the book in the next day or two, I have so many books I have to get to!


2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Valerie! I'm so glad you're updating your blog now :) I almost picked up What Happened to Goodbye at the library the other day, but I already had too many books in my hand! But I totally agree that it's so nice to relax and read right now. I hope you have a great week!

xo, gina

anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

=) so glad the semester is over! Girly do you have a youtube?