I love everything about coffee. On days when I need a pick me up or just want to relax, I love getting my usual -a Soy Upside Caramel Macchiato. Yet, as a college student I have to choose these moments wisely. It would be nice on those hectic days I could just make a cup at home and be out the door. I've tried creamers, but they just don't do it for me. I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, and I find with creamers they go bad if you don't use it within days.
I've been hearing a lot of things abut the Keurig Coffee machines, and I did research on them and I'm not too confident investing in one. A lot of people have had issues with them within their first year. But, the other day I saw a commercial from Coffee Bean advertising their own coffee machine called the CBTL.I must admit, it was one of those moments in a romance movie. I stared at the screen going "Can this be real?" Their coffee machine looks like it's easy to use and maintain. And I do love Coffee Bean's coffee, it's just seems that they're more popular in L.A. than the O.C. The Americano model is $149 and yes it is pricey, but I think in the end it will pay for itself. It's nice to buy a coffee out when your meeting a friend, but think about how much coffee drinkers on an average cup of joe?
I will be saving my Christmas money in hopes of buying this model. I'm in love! I also love that it can also make tea. I'm not a huge tea maker, but I want to become a frequent tea drinker. So that just makes me want this even more.
So Santa, if you're reading this I will be more then thrilled to find this waiting for me on Christmas morning :)

2 comments:
Valerie, your comments made me smile so much! This coffee maker looks great! I'm not really a coffee drinker...yet! College might change that!
College life is good, though it's good to be home now! I survived my first semester, and even though it was stressful and hard at times, I think once I'm used to being on my own, things will fall into place.
Definitely let me know what you think of What Happened to Goodbye! And I'll be posting some reviews of the books I get around to reading.
I hope your Christmas is fabulous!
xo, gina
I'm a coffee lover. So I think this is my new dream :)
Post a Comment