Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Back

It's been almost a year since I've last updated on here, and yes I know I have some explaining to do. To sum the past year it's just been an hectic one. Last fall when I stopped updating my blog, I was taking five classes,  which was 15 units. I felt that I was always crunched for time and I felt that blogger was just a distraction. I wasn't feeling creative, and I didn't have any ideas on what to post here. So I put this blog on private and mainly used my tumblr to use for during free time. For a while Tumblr was an outlet for me to just express personal things, but as of lately it just isn't doing it for me. I don't know what it is, but I just feel that things get lost on tumblr. I won't pressure myself to update this frequently, I will do so when I need to just express little tidbits about my day and life. For all of my followers, thank you for sticking with me. I am surprised that I still have followers on here, but I appreciate that most of you did not unfollow me completly. I am excited to get back into the loop of things, and I can't wait to read and comment on all the fellow blogs I am following. So thank you again for forgiving me, so far it feels great to be back.

I will talk to you all soon. And I hope everyone is doing well.

-Valerie

2 comments:

Mija Kovacic said...

Yay! Look forward to your posts. (:

Anonymous said...

school is crazy...i was looking at ur past posts..do you go to CSUF? cuz I do =)